12th International tourism fair will take place in Tehran, 12-16th February.
The “Teheran International Tourism Exhibition” T.I.T.E is one of the largest tourism events in the entire region with more than 500 exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors.
Iran as a tourist area has two important and unique features:
The first is the extraordinary geographical location . As a strategic point, the Iran also acts as a bridge connecting the European and African countries with Asia as well as with the Middle East and the Gulf region. Such a feature offers great potential for Iranian tourism.
The second feature of Iran are its fabulous tourist attractions, which can be studied under two aspects:
- Different types of tourism, such as historical, cultural, pilgrimage, adventure tourism etc.
- Four Seasons Land: While enjoying the sea and water sports in one place, you can enjoy snow in another place .
- Travel agencies, airlines and railway lines, banks and insurance companies
- Tourism companies, associations and academies, health / sports / pilgrimages and eco-tourism
- Books, hotels, guesthouses and holiday villages, arts and crafts, art and tradition
Tehran International Permanent Fairground
Address: Shahid Chamran Expressway
Tel: +98 (0) 21/21919
Fax: +98 (0) 21 / 22662672-3
Tehran International Trading & Exhibition Corp. (TITEX)
P.O. Box 19799-83365
Tel: +98 (0) 21/22397540
Fax: +98 (0) 21/22396984