Dear Sara / Farahbod
We are now sadly back to Belgium after our great holidays in Iran. We liked your country very much thanks to its beautiful sites and cities and very kind people.
As promised, we wish to provide you with constructive feedback on the tour in order to help you with future customers.
To start with, we wanted to thank you for your patience and support during the organization of the trip (before our arrival). We felt we were in a trust relationship and appreciated your flexibility.
As regards the tour itself :
– We really enjoyed Yazd (Laleh) and Kashan historical hotels.Staying at such hotels is actually part of the discovery.
– Karim Khan in Shiraz was great and very well located. Too bad they do not have own breakfast place.
– Pars Hotel in Kerman: the hotel was fancy and well equipped. The bathroom was great and the personnel helpful. The style of the hotel was however not really charming to us. The room was a double room and we had to insist for them to add a third bed on the ground. The hotel is really too far from the old city center. As a result, we could not really enjoy the city at night…
– Ispahan : The hotel was very well located. It was clearly of lower standards but remained clean. Personnel was helpful and kind. Breakfast was not really good.
– Razi apartments in Tehran : Well located in city center next to a subway station. A bit noisy due to the lack of isolation and proximity with the main road. The personnel was helpful and kind. Overall very good price/quality.
Mr Reza (driver) has been extremely kind and caring during our trip. He has an excellent knowledge of the roads and cities we passed through and drives safely. We enjoyed his company and would surely recommend him to other travelers in Iran.
Car / Mini-bus:
The car was spacious and comfortable. We had more than enough space for 3 persons.
Mr. Reza (driver) always made sure the car was clean and a dustbin was at our disposal. The car however had a persistent smell of fuel.
Mr. Reza (Guide) was always on time and provided us with very clear and concise information on the sites we were visiting. His english is very good and completely understandable to us. His restaurant choices for lunch were always good. As for the dinner, he always made some suggestion for us near the hotel. We also appreciated most of the shops where Mr. Reza took us.
Notwithstanding the above, we would clearly recommend your agency for other visitors.We remain available should you have any question with respect to the above.
Thanks again for your support.
Astrid, Olivier and Frederic