Almost most of nationalities require a visa to visit Iran; Gashttour Agency will apply for the visa which will be issued by the relevant Iranian Embassies/Consulates.
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested to travel to Iran individually or with a group for the purpose of visiting Iran, or their friends and relatives. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with option of Extensions in Iran.
Please take notice applying for the visa of individual applicants is impossible other than in the context of a booking at least 3 night accommodations, full package or tailored tour organized by Gashttour Travel Agency.
Visa upon Arrival:
Citizen of the most countries could apply tourist visa upon arrival in the administrative visa office of ministry of foreign affairs situated in Iran’s Imam Khomeiny (IKA), Shiraz, Tabriz and Isfahan Airport.
Required document for visa application in embassy or upon arrival:
In order to apply Iran apply visa below document need:
• Your digital image of your passport must be:
• passport validity must be of minimum 6 month
• Equal to or More than 500 kB (kilobytes) in file size
• Be sized in 800 (minimum-width) x 600(minimum-height) pixels
• Only the first page. full-length images are not acceptable.
• Your personal photo must be:
• Equal to or more than 500 kB (kilobytes) in file size.
• Be sized in 400(minimum-width) x 600(minimum-height) pixels, with about 70-80% part of the photo must be filled by the applicant’s face , white background and without glasses
• Taken within the last 6 months
• Attention :
For those who are interested to travel to Iran, we are allowed to apply visa for all nationalities except the nationalities which mentioned below:
Unfortunately, we can not apply visa for the citizens of Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Somalia according to the regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and they these nationality have to apply visa directly / personally in one of Iranian embassy or consulate.
According to regulation below nationalities which mentioned no need visa to travel to Iran:
Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Egyptian, Venezuela, Bolivia, Syria and Lebanon.
Fill out visa form: