Almost all nationalities require a visa to visit Iran. Gashttour Agency will apply for a visa that the relevant Iranian Embassies/Consulates will issue.
Based on Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs regulations, Tourist Visa is for those foreign nationalities interested in traveling to Iran individually or within a group. The purpose of this travel could be wither to visit their friends and relatives or visit Iran.
This ministry issues an Iran Visa for a maximum stay of 30 days with the option of extensions.
Please take into account that, Gashttour Travel Agency will not be applying for the visa of individual applicants other than in the context of booking at least 3-night accommodations, a whole package, or a tailored tour which organized by Gashttour Travel Agency.
Visa upon Arrival:
Citizens of most countries could apply for tourist visas upon arrival in the administrative visa office of the ministry of foreign affairs situated in Imam Khomeini (IKA), Shiraz, Tabriz, Isfahan, Kish, Qeshm, Mashhad, and Ahvaz Airport.
Applicants who want to enter the Islamic Republic of Iran and intend to receive their visas through international airports of Iran to expedite the issuance of Visas take action in the following cases, at least two weeks before the trip.
Required documents for visa application in the embassy or upon arrival are:
- Complete the electronic visa application form through the electronic visa system
- After receiving the agreement to issue an airport visa in the e-mail notification, print it and deliver it at the airport visa office.
- Copy of the Passport
- The digital image of your passport must be equal to or more than 500 KB (kilobytes), in 800 (minimum-width) x 600(minimum-height) pixels, only the first page, and full-length images are not acceptable.
- passport validity must be of a minimum of six month
- Citizens of countries that can obtain Iranian airport visas must pay visa-related fees (in euros) at the airport bank.
Your photo must be:
- Equal to or more than 500 KB (kilobytes)
- In 400(minimum-width) x 600(minimum-height) pixels, with about 70-80% part of the photo must be filled by the applicant’s face, white background, and without glasses and hat
- Taken within the last six months
Gashttour cannot apply for a Visa on behalf of Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and Somalia citizens, Because of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regulations.
According to these regulations, these nationalities have to apply for a visa directly/personally in one of the Iranian embassies or consulates.
Citizens of Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Venezuela, Egypt, Malaysia, and China will be subject to visa waiver laws. It means these people can obtain the necessary permits to enter the entry points according to the rules and conditions set without needing Iran Visa. According to international law and interim agreements, this applies only to the citizens of the mentioned countries above.
Because of the prevalence of COVID-19 disease in many parts of the world and the recommendations of the World Health Organization to avoid unnecessary travel, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has canceled the tourist and pilgrimage Visa until the conditions of the corona outbreak normalize. After the situation normalizes; These options will be open again to applicants to contact the agency and apply.
Fill out visa form: