Our health measures during the COVID-19 pandemic in the transportation sector
Health is a fundamental human right and also an important social goal for all societies. That is why the transport company “Parsian Sepanta”, which has been working for many years with Gashttour Travel Agency in the field of tour transport services & passenger transport, has expanded its measures against the COVID-19 pandemic during the trip. These actions are in line with global standards in all areas and include all specific health protocols and mechanisms before, during, and after the trip.
According to this health policy, the necessary regulations for means of transport, and the driver were prepared in the phases before, during, and after the journey. The necessary measures are known to the drivers through participation in practical workshops. To implement the measures, there is constant monitoring by the company’s quality control.
- The Parsian Sepanta health package
The health package is provided for travelers in a special and washable bag. It contains:
o Wet wipe
o Two mouth-nose protective masks per day of travel
o Two latex gloves per day of travel
Hygiene items in the vehicle
o Paper handkerchief
o Hand disinfectant (As a gel or liquid)
o Alcoholic cleaning and disinfection spray
o Disposable gloves
- The driver
- Disinfection of hands and general personal hygiene
- Health confirmation and health card
- Implementation of health protocols
- The driver must always put on a face mask
- Card payment and cashless payment of toll fees, fuel costs, etc.
- Tour (During passenger transportation)
- The control and inspection of vehicles
- The complete car washes with steam cleaning on a Nano basis
- Complete refueling
- Use of hand disinfectant (gel or liquid) in the vehicle. (The number and location vary depending on the vehicle)
- Use of surface disinfection spray (for surfaces and cell phones).
- Inserting a garbage bag or attachable waste collector to the seats.
- Inserting the pack of disposable gloves and tissue
- Avoiding contact with surfaces and observing the hygiene regulations when accepting objects during the trip
- Preparation of food and drinks according to health standards
- Disinfection of the vehicle’s interior (chairs, handles, etc.)
- The use of gentle fragrances to reduce the smell of disinfectants.
- Seats disinfection with UV device
- Quality control and monitoring by the company.
- Distribution of the health package according to the booked travel days
- Air conditioning of the interior of the vehicle after the passengers disembark.
- Disinfection of the vehicle’s interior before each trip during daily visits.
- Empty the trash before every trip on daily visits.
- Stopover only in places that are under the supervision of the tourism organization and have a health permit.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the vehicle after the transfer to the hotel.